- 7″ vivid color display
- Compatible with Swan, EVO and Spectra
- Built – in zone input
- Customizable labels (zones, partitions, users, and PGMs)
- External SD Media Card slot (4GB with 2GB of free space) for uploading photos; acts like a digital picure frame
- Firmware upgradable via SD card or Bus with Swan system
- Indoor temperature reading
- 1000 Users (Card/Pin)
- Card Format: 26-bit Wigand
- Operation Mode: PIN I Card I Card + PIN
- Lock Release Time (00-99 sec)
- Keypad Lock
- Built-in Buzzer
- Touch Panel Keypad
- Piano Gloss Finishing
- Supports Exit Reader
- Doorbell Button
Soyal AR721H is standalone low budget door access control system. Door access reader design is simplified to provide cost effective door access security function. Access control reader has keypad and stylish modern design that look good in any office decoration. DR1 support pin number password only for door access. DR1 is ideal for small offices that require simplest card access control solution.
- 250 pin numbers
- Run completely standalone
- Manual push button to open / close door for guest.
Low budget controller reader
c/w 1pcs master card. Standalone – 100 card users. Card only.
No programming needed. Card enrolment by master card.
AR723R - Red Color (limited stock)
AR723B - Blue Color
Card reader w/ relay
Reading range: 5-12cm
Standalone – 1024users, 1200 transaction memory, 11 time
zones. Able to connect to AR716EV
- Wiegand Reader Various programmable output formats WG26/34, ABA-II, ASYNC & OMRON.
- Anti-pass-back available, depending upon system configuration.
- Built-in watchdog to prevent the system from locking up.
- Easily integrated with Eclipse or other access control systems.
ZK Hotel Locks are equipped with advance 13.56Mhz Mifare-1 card technology,
which has the ability of reading and writing to guest and employee cards
American Standard Mortise with 5 latches; Door thickness 35-55mm
Audit trail records with the latest 224 lock transactions
Requires 4 x AA Alkaline batteries; Warning beeps during low battery status
Stainless Steel Material; Card type: ISO14443 (RFID) Type-A, S70 4KB / S50 1KB
ZKAccess Systems are built on flexible, open technology to provide management, real-time monitoring , and control of your access control system-all from a browser, with no additional software to install.
Our secure Web-hosted infrastructure and centralized online administration reduce your IT costs and allow you to easily manage all of your access points in a single location. C3 series' versatile design features take care of present and future needs with ease and efficiency. It is one of the most rugged and reliable controllers on the market, with a multitude of built-in features.
The C3 series control panle can communicate at 38.4 Kbps via RS-485 configuration or Ethernet TCP/IP networks. It can store up to 30,000 cardholders. SDK (Software Development Kit) is available for the customer to integrate the controller into existing access control software or to develop new software.
- nBIO controllers can be installed easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communication.
- Support up to 3000 fingerprint templates, 30,000 badge users and store up to 10,000 events and transactions.
- Access additional control and interface.
- Extra locking devices or gate controllers can be accessed.
- 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in optimized system architecture.
- Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxilary input/output linkages are built into controller firmware.
- 1 touch a-second user recognition
- Fingerprint reader with durable and highly accurate ZK optical sensor
- Stores 3000 templates, 5,000 CARDS and 30,000 transactions
- Reads Fingerprint and/or CARD
- OPTIONAL integrated smart CARD reader
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Tamper-proofs switch and alarm outputs
- Request-to-exit and alarm contacts
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
• 2.4-inch TFT color screen
• BioID fingerprint reader with AntiInterference Technology and SensorActivation function.
• Multiple Verification Modes: Multiverification methods (card is optional) providing user various choices
• Full Access Control Features: Anti-passback, access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm and doorbell
• Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
• Wireless door bell (Optional)