NETWORK DEVICES
Sort by
Show result
  • 16FE PoE + 2GE Combo Managed Switch
  • 190W Max PoE output; Max 30W per port (IEEE 802.3af/at) (60W for port 1/2: Hi-PoE)
  • Supports Long Distance Mode (250m), VLAN, Spanning Tree, Management
  • Lightning Protection: Common Mode 4KV, Differential Mode 2KV
RM1,400.00

> Two-layer network management PoE switch
> MAC auto study and aging, MAC address list capacity is 8K
> Support IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at standard 
> Conform IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab/z and IEEE802.3X standards
> Support command-line interface
 

 

RM1,970.00

> Powerful Processing Capacity
> Perfect Security Control Strategy 
> Perfect Reliability Protection Mechanism 
> Convenient Management and Maintenance 

 

RM3,030.00

L3 Managed Switch

> Rich interface type, flexible port extension
> Powerful Processing Capacity
> Perfect Security Control Strategy 
> Perfect Reliability Protection Mechanism
> Convenient Management and Maintenance 

 

RM5,300.00

24-Port PoE Switch

> Layer 2 management PoE switch
> PoE budget: 360W
> Support PoE, PoE+, Hi-PoE
> 'Orange port' support Hi-PoE, can be used with the PoE extender (PFT1300)
> 250 meters long distance PoE transmission
> PoE management, PoE Setting/Event Statistics/Green PoE
> Search and upgrade via ConfigTool
> Support Web management
> High lightning protection design
> Non-blocking video transmission

RM1,665.00

24-Port PoE Switch

> Layer 2 management PoE switch
> PoE budget: 240W
> Support PoE, PoE+, Hi-PoE
> 'Orange port' support Hi-PoE, can be used with the PoE extender (PFT1300)
> 250 meters long distance PoE transmission
> PoE management, PoE Setting/Event Statistics/Green PoE
> Search and upgrade via ConfigTool
> Support Web management
> High lightning protection design
> Non-blocking video transmission

RM1,515.00

> Two-layer network management PoE switch
> MAC auto study and aging, MAC address list capacity is 8K
> Support IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at standard 
> Conform IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab/z and IEEE802.3X standards
> Support command-line interface
 

 

RM2,270.00

Max 30W per port (IEEE 802.3af/at) and 60W for port 4 (Hi-PoE)
Industrial Wide Temperature Design; Supports VLAN, Management, Spanning Tree
Lightning Protection: Common Mode 4KV, Differential Mode 2KV

RM455.00

Supports long distance PoE transmission up to 800m with ePoE technology of Dahua
Max 30W per port (IEEE 802.3af/at) and 60W for port 4 (Hi-PoE)
Industrial Wide Temperature Design -30°C~65°C

RM530.00

 Features 

  • · Two-layer PoE Ethernet switch
  • · MAC auto study and aging, MAC address list capacity is 1K Support IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at standard
  • · Conform IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3X standards
  • · Default Mode: The device works as a general switch and all ports support 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation.
  • · Extend Mode: VLAN isolation is enabled. Ports 1-4 will be isolated respectively (10Mbps auto-negotiation), but they can communicate with the Uplink port. Besides, the transmission distance of power and network data is up to 250m.
  •  
RM230.00

> Layer two commercial switch
> Supports IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3X standards
> MAC auto learning, aging, MAC address capacity is 2K
> Supports MDI/MDIX self-adaptation
> RJ45 port supports 10/100/1000 Mbps self-adaptation
> Supports IEEE802.3af and IEEE803.3at power supply standards 
> Adopts metal enclosure
> Supports Hi-PoE 60W
> Supports DC 48-57V power supply

RM380.00

> Powerful Processing Capacity

> Perfect Security Control Strategy

> Perfect Reliability Protection Mechanism 

> Convenient Management and Maintenance 

 

RM3,790.00
  • Layer 2 PoE Ethernet Switch
  • MAC Auto Study and Aging
  • 1K MAC Address List Capacity
  • Supports the IEEE802.3af and the IEEE802.3at Standards
  • Conforms to the IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, and the IEEE802.3X Standards
  • All Ports Support 10/100 Mbps Auto-negotiation (Default Mode)
  • VLAN Isolation-enabled, Ports 1-4 (Extended Mode), with Transmission Distance up to 250 m (820 ft)
RM105.00
  • Layer 2 unmanaged access switch
  • All gigabit ethernet ports
  • Lightning protection
  • Plug and play
  • Metal enclosure is adopted
  • Good heat dissipation
RM350.00